Youth Pastor Part-time Salaried.
$500/year education allowance
The Youth Pastor shall exhibit the spiritual qualities set forth in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9, and be in good standing with the Church.
- Leading a vibrant youth ministry (i.e. Middle School and High School) that fosters Biblical knowledge, a personal relationship with Christ, Christian character formation, sharing about their faith and works of service
- Engaging the youth in a variety of Christ-centered activities and learning opportunities
- Modeling a personal lifestyle that conforms to solid Biblical principles.
How To Apply
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Full job description available upon request.
- Education Level Bachelors
- Years of Experience 2-5
- Ministry Size 0-100
- Church Affiliation Non-Denominational