- Self Starter. We function as a staff team and trust each member to manage their time effectively and efficiently.
- Works well in a team and creates healthy teams. Good ministry doesn’t happen in a vacuum and the Lone Ranger is only a black and white TV show not an effective model for leadership.
- Our relationship with Jesus is the source of all the good stuff; ministry and otherwise. Members of our staff understand that cultivating this relationship is the most important part of any ministry.
- We are a team of imperfect people, working alongside imperfect people, serving imperfect people relying on the grace of a perfect God. We work to create a grace-filled culture. In this environment, our lives and the lives of those around us are changed.
- While kingdom work is serious, we try not to take ourselves too seriously. We cultivate an environment that is fun and lighthearted. We want to be a workplace where people want to work.
- We are a team of learners. We read books, watch videos and develop ourselves personally and professionally. If a candidate doesn’t have formal theological training, we would ask that they be willing to complete a certificate through the Vineyard Institute.
PURPOSE: To lead and develop our Sunday morning music and tech ministries and to develop a dynamic student ministry (6th-12th grade) that both engages unchurched students and makes passionate Christ followers.
GIFTS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Worship leading, with proficiencies in piano, keyboard, or guitar.
- The ability to lead a worship band.
- The ability to recruit, organize, and lead teams and groups.
- The ability to connect, relate, attract and motivate high school students.
- To oversee the planning and implementing of our Sunday morning worship service with a focus on music, audio and visual ministry.
- To lead a high school youth ministry and oversee our volunteer led middle school ministry.
- To help coordinate our Sunday morning service, which includes prayer, planning, practice and presentation.
- To develop a growing youth ministry, working with both adult and youth leaders, that expresses the values and mission of our church.
- To attend a weekly staff meeting and other staff team building, planning and spiritual growth opportunities.
- Relates to Lead Pastor but works collaboratively with team members in a staff context.
- Education Level Bachelors
- Years of Experience 2-5
- Ministry Size 251-500
- Church Affiliation Non-Denominational