The Church at Severn Run is a vibrant, diverse community of Christ-followers. Our goal is to reach as many people as possible by creatively revealing the love of the Father through the life of the Son in the power of the Spirit.
We are seeking a worship leader who values people, creativity, excellence, and multifaceted diversity in worship.
Qualified candidates should:
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus, and a deep understanding of God’s call on their lives
- Be of upstanding and consistent moral character that exemplifies the fruits of the Spirit as depicted in Galatians 5:22-23
- Have a high level of competency as a singer and a working understanding of music theory and the ability to coach, lead, and teach others
- Be excited to work in a fast-paced, creative collaborating environment
Our worship team environment includes scheduling through Planning Center Online, working closely with our Tech Director, and leading groups of people in worship through music regularly.
How To Apply
Applicants will be asked to provide an up-to-date resumé, a video audition of yourself leading worship to a group of people, and three written references one being a spiritual leader.
Learn more at severnrun.com/worshipsearch.
- Education Level High school diploma/GED
- Years of Experience 2-5
- Ministry Size 1000-1500
- Church Affiliation Southern Baptist Convention