Do you have a heart to serve the hurting and broken? Do you desire to disciple men and women in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
His Mansion Ministries, a Christ-centered residential program, was formed 40 years ago to serve men and women bound by addiction and other life-controlling issues. Or mission is to inspire Christ-like change through authentic relationships in a community context, with Biblical truth and love.
The Women’s Servant Leader Formation (SLF) Facilitator supports Servant Leader effectiveness by accepting qualified candidates and providing helpful resources for Servant Leaders. The Women’s SLF Facilitator job is, first and foremost, a ministry position. Therefore, she is not only responsible for supporting the Servant Leaders in their role, but for modeling Christ-like behavior and for leading others in further pursuit of relationship with Jesus Christ through daily life.
- Christ-likeness, strong Christian faith, integrity, moral values, and convictions
- Relationally focused and service driven
- 1-2 years’ experience in ministry or working in addiction recovery
- Excited about a team approach to Christ-centered care
- Passion for discipling people who are discipling others/building leaders
- Ability to teach and facilitate groups in various settings, including classrooms
- If married, her husband should be spiritually mature and willing to participate in the community
The Women’s SLF Facilitator responsibilities include:
- Evaluate, interview, and communicate acceptance or rejection to Servant Leader applicants
- Provide personal mentoring of most female Servant Leaders
- Assist in matching Servant Leaders with other mentors as needed
- Organize regular Servant Leader opportunities for rest and encouragement
- Teach classes and facilitate groups as needed
- Facilitate regular Servant Leader reviews
- Work with the Women’s Program Administrators to encourage Servant Leader effectiveness and personal growth
- Recruit, orient, and oversee the summer Interns
The Women’s SLF Facilitator will be able to use her skills in communication, discernment and organization to support and disciple the Servant Leaders in our care.
Employees live on our 316 acre farm in southern New Hampshire. A $6,000 annual stipend, housing, utilities and other fringe benefits are provided by His Mansion. Employees are encouraged to raise additional support if needed.