Do you have a heart to serve the hurting and broken? Do you desire to disciple men and women in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
His Mansion Ministries, a Christ-centered residential program, was formed 40 years ago to serve men and women bound by addiction and other life-controlling issues. Or mission is to inspire Christ-like change through authentic relationships in a community context, with Biblical truth and love.
The Women’s Biblical/Pastoral Counselor meets with and processes through issues like trauma, addiction, and relationship with individual Residents, and does so in line with our mission, vision, and values. The Biblical/Pastoral Counselor job is, first and foremost, a ministry position. Therefore, she is not only responsible for individually meeting with Residents, but for modeling Christ-like behavior and for leading others in further pursuit of relationship with Jesus Christ through daily life.
- Christ-likeness, strong Christian faith, integrity, moral values, and convictions
- Relationally focused and service driven
- 1-2 years’ experience in a clinical/ministry setting
- Bachelors or Masters level training in either counseling, psychology, social work, or ministry
- Excited about a team approach to Christ-centered care
- If married, her spouse should be spiritually mature and willing to participate in the community
The Women’s Biblical/Pastoral Counselor responsibilities include:
- Meet with Residents individually and provide support, feedback, and guidance in their healing processes
- Teach Resident classes as assigned (i.e. phase class and other curriculum)
- Facilitate Resident group counseling exercises
- Collaborate with other Counseling and Program staff regarding Resident care
Employees live on our 316 acre farm in southern New Hampshire. A $6,000 annual stipend, housing, utilities and other fringe benefits are provided by His Mansion. Employees are encouraged to raise additional support if needed.