New Boston’s First Baptist Church (northeast Texas) is seeking an energetic individual to serve as full-time Student Minister. This staff position has primary responsibility in leading ministry to students in the 7th-12th grades with additional involvement in ministry to pre-teen students (3rd-6th grades). We believe the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A clear calling from God to vocational ministry, service within the local church, and a deep passion for students and student ministry;
- Affirm the Baptist Faith & Message (1963 with 1998 amendment on the family);
- Share the vision of New Boston’s First Baptist Church;
- Be relatable to students with strong skills in planning and administering a comprehensive student ministry;
- Commit to engaging in both school and community events by living in our town;
- Capable of using technology, social media, and musical interests to connect with students;
- Be an effective communicator with students, parents, church leaders and church membership;
- Possess a heart for missions;
- Hold an earned Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college (seminary degree preferred).
- Preference will be given to individuals with music leadership abilities.
Resume should be submitted electronically to the email below or to this link: http://www.fbcnewboston.com/student-minister-search
- Education Level Bachelors
- Years of Experience 5-10
- Ministry Size 251-500
- Church Affiliation Southern Baptist Convention