Are you looking to serve our Lord and His church by leading worship in a dynamic growing ministry? We are looking for someone to join our team of 11 full-time and 7 part-time staff at Grace Community Church in Fremont, Ohio. We are a doctrinally conservative, non-charismatic, aggressive, creative, contemporary, relevant and growing church averaging over 1800 people on Sunday mornings. Our church is looking for a man who is biblically grounded, passionate about ministry, and able to work well with our team. We have great facilities that are continually expanding, including a 1,000 seat auditorium with theater-style seating, a café and information area, and a new student center. Currently, we have three morning services. We are a multi-site church with two other campuses in northwest Ohio. We have also constructed, staffed and fully support 2 orphanages with over 50 kids in northern Thailand. If you are an energetic young man who can rock the house and are looking to be a key part of a team ministry, check us out. Our staff enjoys ministering, strategizing and laughing together.
- Commensurate on education and experience with health insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation starting, holidays
- Free pre-school and kindergarten for your children and professional development.
- We are looking for someone to oversee our worship ministry focused primarily on our Sunday morning services.
How To Apply
If interested please email your resume to Tim Wisehart at firstname.lastname@example.org Please take the time to visit our website: www.ohiograce.com
- Education Level na
- Years of Experience 2-5
- Ministry Size 1501-2000
- Church Affiliation Non-Denominational