Family Stations, Inc. is a Christian Ministry and we provide an environment where the mind, body and spirit are acknowledged. In our lovely facility, you will find a prayer chapel off the downstairs, scripture displayed, and a nurturing working atmosphere where all are encouraged to thrive.
Our mission: “Everything we do at Family Radio is to enable people to discover, read, trust, and profess the Word of God, the Bible”.
Duties and responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Sr. Business Operations Manager, the Listener Services Supervisor will:
- Directly supervise the individuals responsible for providing the high-quality day to day support to Family Radio’s listeners
- Manage the workflows and workloads of the team and assist with performance metric development and monitoring
- Ensure and approve proper listener request entries and their timely fulfillment, adhering to 48 hour internal SLA
- Ensure communication meets established Family Radio quality standards by working with the Writing Team
- Train and mentor members of the Listener Services Team as needed
- Assist Sr. Manager in maintaining CRM database integrity
- Assist Sr. Manager in creating and maintaining scripts and templates for team use
- Handle escalations and exercise sound judgement
- Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement
- Be the voice of the Listener Services Team to the rest of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
The right candidate will:
- Possess a positive attitude
- See opportunities rather than obstacles
- Is comfortable asking why and proposing new ideas
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Customer service background/mindset
- Previous Call Center Supervisor experience preferred
- Computer proficiency
Bachelor’s degree preferred but applicable work experience will be considered in-lieu of degree.
TO APPLY, please cut and paste this link into your URL: http://www.familyradio.org/resources/career/career-opportunities/listener-services-team-supervisor/
Please Note: This is a contract to hire position.
Family Stations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a Non-Denominational Corporation.
- Education Level Bachelors
- Years of Experience 2-5
- Ministry Size 0-100
- Church Affiliation Non-Denominational