Are you an experienced Graphic Designer professional? Do you desire to use your talents for an exciting ministry with a heart from helping others? If your answer is yes, keep reading because we are looking for you!
Who We Are: Family Radio was established and aired its first broadcast on February 4, 1959 over flagship station KEAR FM in San Francisco to proclaim the word of God. The generous gifts of His people has allowed Family Radio to build and operate a national network of powerful AM and FM stations and translators. By use of satellite, Internet and terrestrial radio technology, Family Radio furthers our mission into many foreign countries including Europe, North Africa and the continent of Asia. Family Radio strives to maintain the highest degree of integrity and efficiency.
Mission Statement: Everything we do at Family Radio is to enable people to discover, read, trust, and profess the Word of God, the Bible.
You will have:
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (especially In Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator), and other leading design technologies
- Ability to create consistent and beautiful images that are appropriate for a wide variety of projects (logos, web pages, and other graphics)
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to communicate complex ideas through the use of visuals
- Understanding and knowledge of best practices for social media images (Facebook & Instagram)
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and work well with a team
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
You will need the following:
- Experience with writing for social media
- Proficiency in proofreading and copy editing
- Ability to train others on Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Experience with photography
TO APPLY, please cut and paste this link into your URL: http://www.familyradio.org/resources/career/career-opportunities
Family Stations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a Non-Denominational Corporation.