Our vision is to find a next level leader to equip and train our people to reach our neighbors.
- We are committed to the Orange strategy of connecting kids and families to our faith community.
- We desire to shift from thinking like insiders to caring for those on the outside and to prioritize loving and serving the way Jesus did.
- We want a leader committed to helping parents connect their kids to faith in Christ.
The Director of Family Life Ministries (DFLM) is a fulltime position responsible for shepherding children, youth and their parents on the journey to become mature followers of Jesus Christ.
- The DFLM is the champion of our ministries to families with children “from birth certificate to diploma,” and leads the integration of those families into the life of the church as a whole.
- The DFLM will be responsible for developing and maintaining a Christ-centered program of the highest quality to share Christ, build believers and serve others.
- The DFLM is a member of the program staff reporting directly to the Senior Pastor and provides a loving, approachable pastoral presence.
How To Apply
Robert Yule, pastor
Celtic Cross Presbyterian Church
5839 Dewey Drive
Citrus Heights, Ca
- Education Level Bachelors
- Years of Experience 0-2
- Ministry Size 101-250
- Church Affiliation PC-USA