Greater Cleveland Youth for Christ (GCYFC) is pleased to announce an opening with their
thriving team of youth evangelists. We are looking for a male Campus Life Director dedicated to
the outreach of males on the Private School campuses. The position would include:
- Focus: Using creative techniques to introduce some of the area’s brightest and best in
the private schools to the life-changing message of Jesus Christ. A mix of large groups,
small groups, appointments, events, trips, and other methods will be employed.
- Networking: All outreach will be done in conjunction with plugging kids into the local
church and empowering the local church to do outreach. Utilization of volunteers and
multiplying yourself will be the key.
- Salary: high 20s to low 30s, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: full medical, basic dental, life insurance, and voluntary vision
- Training: a mix of on-the- job and classroom; plus interaction with staff of 5-25+ years
- Curriculum: Several options provided plus an opportunity to write your own
- Team Environment: Currently 24 staff serving in urban, suburban, and inner ring
contexts; plus administrative and event staff.
- Event Opportunities: GCYFC has had a great relationship with the Indians, Cavaliers, and
other large venues to do large scale events; the students in your ministry area will
benefit from player interaction, behind the scenes, and other special opportunities.
- Effectiveness: Last school year, GCYFC did over 12,000 Gospel presentations; 3,000
young people were involved in weekly programming in 27 area schools and 2 juvenile
- Credentialing: a chance to become certified with the National movement, YFC/USA
- Historical Group: Greater Cleveland Youth for Christ is a charter member (1944) of
- Worldwide Movement: Youth for Christ has over 35,000 paid staff members and
volunteers that serve in 100 countries around the world.
- Fundraising: Most YFC staff are support-based missionaries that need to find financial
partners in order to do ministry. The private school position is blessed with “seed
money” which allows for minimal support-raising. There is a goal of $15,000 in new
commitments each year or $1,250 per month (which is only 25% of the cost).
Please e-mail your resume with a note of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Greater
Cleveland Youth for Christ, 709 Brookpark Rd, LL Unit #1, Cleveland, OH 44109. The posting will
stay open until filled. If you have questions please call (216) 252-9881 or check out our website
at www.yfccleveland.org for more information.