The Fountains Fellowship Church is Looking for a Worship Pastor
The Fountains (TFF.Church) is a church that’s not just for “church people.” We’re a place where people from all walks of life can come, feel welcome, and experience the life that only Jesus can provide.
We’re looking for a worship pastor to lead our modern, band-driven worship team. We have some great volunteer singers and instrumentalists who need someone to guide and encourage them.
Our church is non-denominational and pastor-lead. We don’t have committees. The pastors lead their area of ministry as they see fit, under the guidance of the lead pastor.
- A follower of Jesus who lives up to the qualifications outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7
- Able to lead vocally
- Able to lead with a guitar or keyboard
- Able to motivate a team of volunteers
- Oversee worship teams on two campuses
- Schedule worship team for Crowley Campus
- Setup and edit backing tracks in Ableton Live for Crowley Campus
- Oversee tech/production teams at each campus
- Work with the student worship team
- Be a part of the pastoral creative team
- Do whatever it takes to help The Fountains follow its vision.
What TFF does not NOT provide:
- The Fountains does not provide health insurance (we can assist you in finding an individual plan for you/your family)
- You will not have a paid administrative assistant (all pastors share 1 admin)
What TFF does provide:
- Freedom in leading worship
- 403(b) retirement plan (3% match)
- MacBook Pro
- A great community to be a part of and raise a family in
- Salary range 40k to 50k
Things we’re ok with:
- Blended families
- Part-time may be considered
If you’re interested in applying, send an email to email@example.com with:
- Links to videos of you leading worship