We have three worship gatherings each weekend, with attendance around 500. We are seeking a team member who can motivate and lead our family to worship our Great God in Spirit and Truth. We see our gatherings as a time of great celebration, including a variety of music, from upbeat and energetic to reflective and contemplative. Artists we currently use include David Crowder, Bethel Worship, Elevation Worship and Hillsong. This ministry needs a leader who is humble, teachable and is a skilled musician. Someone who can recruit, equip, and shepherd teams of volunteers.
- Worship Team
- Recruit, audition, train, and schedule music team members.
- Recruit and schedule sound and visual technicians.
- Cultivate a Christ-centered community by providing spiritual care and encouragement to the team.
- Communicate vision and purpose to team members.
- Help support and develop the student ministries worship team and the next generation of worship leaders.
- Weekend Services
- Plan, organize and be an enthusiastic presence for leading worship in three worship services.
- Work closely with the preaching pastor to develop elements of the service that will flow into a cohesive message and response.
- Exhort and encourage the church to be intentional worshippers.
- Research and select worship and special music.
- Schedule teams and distribute music using Planning Center.
- Provide leadership for the band in rehearsals and services.
- Prepare and develop visual elements of the service.
- Plan and implement any special worship events or programs.
- Creative Arts
- Give leadership and oversight to creative arts ministries.
- Develop a ministry plan to utilize creative expressions for learning and worship.
- Meet regularly with team leaders.
- Stay current with new music, technologies & worship expressions.
- Develop and maintain ministry budgets.
- Oversee maintenance and repairs of sound equipment.
- Develop tools for and regularly evaluate the ministry’s effectiveness.
- Faithfully attend staff meetings and functions.
- This ministry description is a work in process and will be evaluated each year.
For more information, visit the full church profile at: frootgroup.com/smokeypoint
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at email@example.com.