Build up an intergenerational church with young family focus. Reach out with us to young families and draw them into relationship with one another, build them up in Christ and grow them into the body/community of our church family.
The church is actively engaged in revitalization programs in a host of ways, including REVIVE missional outreach, Lifespan Discipleship program, “Just Be Friends”, RightNow Media.org license, effectively Kids Club, holding Event Sundays, Topical Saturdays, and Community Sunday where the congregation eats together. God has more in store for us as we are agents of His Love to each other and those around us.
Seeking: An engaging dynamic preacher and facilitative teacher and caring pastor who desires to
· Reach out to young families, being cool with kids of all ages, and a heart for caring for the needs of the most faithful members of the congregation… and
· Easily builds rapport with others, especially young families. Good with young children, young adults and seniors alike.
· Interested in outreach, church planting, church revitalization, living out one’s faith.
· Possesses sound leadership abilities, self-starter, strong administrative and follow-through skills.
· Demonstrates effective interpersonal communication skills are desired.
· Has the gift of hospitality and caring service/ministry to effectively engage with and available to members and non-churched young families.
· Savvy with Social Media and SEO to effectively advertise to the un- and non-churched for special events, etc.
· Worship/music leading experience or musical talent would be a plus as our heritage embraces it.
· Anabaptist in your heart, with understanding of its rich faith tradition.
Application process can take several weeks, requires 4 references … start by Email resume to email@example.com to begin.