1. Responsible for providing a safe venue for youth ages 13-18 yrs old
2. Responsible for making the space youth-friendly and developing positive friendships with the youth that come into the center.
3. Responsible for supervision and enforcing the center’s rules, policies and expectations of the Executive Director.
4. Responsible for reporting the monthly attendance and programming reports to the Executive Director.
5. Responsible for developing programming activities and events for youth at the Ground Floor youth center and for promotion of them in the area and on social media.
6. Responsible for maintaining weekly cleaning and awareness of maintenance needs for the enter.
7. Responsible for keeping track of concession items and making a list of supplies that are running low and submit to the Executive Director in a timely manner.
8. Responsible to participate in trainings and other Youth for Christ activities.
9. Responsible to supervise student staff and volunteers at the center.