The Worship Leader will serve as the primary facilitator and vocalist for the weekend worship services. Additionally, this role will direct the vocal team, helping blend lead and support vocals together. Other areas of service will be based on the strengths, gifts and interests of the selected candidate. A candidate with a passion for and experience in collegiate ministry would be especially helpful to the Ginger Creek team.
Reports to: Director of Worship, Media & Production
Supervises: Vocal Team
Relates to: Senior Staff
- Serve as a lead vocalist and one of the primary facilitators of the Weekend Worship Services.
- Build, oversee and nurture vocal teams for worship leading.
- Coordinate skill training for vocal team.
- Be an active contributor to the programming team.
- Contribute to the overall worship ministry vision.
Candidates currently pursuing a degree in music or worship from an accredited Christian college will be strongly considered.
The successful candidate will have a track record of leading worship in a setting committed to reaching the unreached, working on a team, and promoting innovation through collaboration. They will show a strong desire to work and communicate in a multi-staff setting.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the ability to lead a vocal team and communicate effectively from stage as well as interpersonally. Strong guitar skills are a plus.