Youth Ministry Assistant:
Kirkmont Church is looking for a part-time Youth Ministry Assistant to provide Christ-centered relational ministry to our teens – focusing especially on female teens.
- Regular attendance of events and planning meetings
- Keeping in contact with students regarding
- Prayer needs
- Extra-curricular events: plays, sports, recitals etc. [contact work in attending these events is expected]
- Inviting students to Kirkmont Youth Ministry events and meetings
- Maintaining a good Christian witness and character
- Bringing enthusiasm and support to the planning and execution of Youth Ministry events
- Keeping an eye on the health of the students and reporting to the Youth Ministry Director any concerns regarding the spiritual, mental or physical health of the kids
Job Skills or Desired Traits:
- Strong Christian Character
- Maintaining an above reproach lifestyle and close relationship with Jesus
- Praying for our teens regularly
- Outgoing, willing to reach out to teens with invitations for events and relationship
- Enthusiasm for outreach to teens with the gospel of Christ
- Ability to teach God’s Word and lead small group discussion
Hours/Pay: Expected to work between 10-15 hrs/week. Pay is set at $150/week.
Reporting: This position requires one to work under the regular leadership of the Youth Ministry Director and be accountable to the Session
You must sign in to apply for this position.