About Impact Community Church
The Worship Leader will:
· Have a vital walk with Jesus Christ evidenced by his faithfulness, passion, and grace.
· Have a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
· Meet the I Timothy 3, Titus 1, and I Peter 5 qualifications for church leaders.
· Commit to Impact Community Church’s doctrine, vision, values, and beliefs.
· Have a team approach to ministry.
· Have experience in leading worship in a modern setting preferred.
· Be able to work without constant direction or supervision.
· Be proficient to lead worship both vocally and preferably with a guitar and/or keyboard.
· Be capable of developing and recruiting talent to worship team.
· Maintain general availability to Lead Pastor and worship band volunteers.