The Role: The Worship Leader will work closely with the lead pastor in cultivating worship services and worship teams that help lead CrossPointe Church to see and savor the greatness of God in Jesus Christ, in the power of the Spirit.
About the Worship Leader:
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
- Commitment to moral purity.
- Accepts without reservation the CrossPointe Church Confession of Faith.
- Commitment to the mission, vision, and worship philosophy of CrossPointe Church.
- A heart for the spiritual formation of those in the congregation and the worship ministry.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading a medium-sized church in worship.
- Skilled in vocal, and instrumental direction.
- Skilled in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships.
- Skilled in the use of technology in worship and in the use of sound, lighting, web-streaming, ProPresenter, and video projection.
- A self-starter
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Maintain an authentic and growing walk with Jesus Christ through the ongoing spiritual disciplines of Bible reading, prayer, personal worship, fasting, confession, and fellowship.
- Build the necessary teams to carry out the worship areas of CrossPointe Church.
- Plan the corporate worship services of CrossPointe Church in consultation with the Lead Pastor and do so with prayer, conceptual forethought, theological accuracy, and musical appropriateness.
- Ensure that all the musical and technical aspects of the service advance the theme for the day.
- Oversee media preparation and presentation, sound and lighting, and coordination of all instrumentalists, and vocalists.
- Serve as the lead worshiper in Sunday worship services.